Clipper Tags the Perfect Blueprint Label
Use clipper tags to label, organize, store, and find blueprints, maps, drawings, and building plans in the office. The steel clips attach to roll material on which a 1 5/8” or 2” replaceable tag is placed identifying whets stored. The clipper tags are great for public works including building zoning, planning, water, and fire departments plus private industry including architects, engineers, contractors or any profession where rolled plans need identified and stored. A simple but effective means to keep drawings organized.
1. Point clip tongue toward you
2. Slide tab “A” into right side of slot
3. Fold and wrap tag counter clockwise around clip and insert tab “B” into slot under “A”
4. Important lock tag into position by pushing tongue toward tag and flip upwards through opening.
5. Label, insert into end of blueprint plan, and store