T-squares A Complete Line of Alvin & Pacific Arc T-squares
The T-square is a popular tool for drafting, graphics, and construction to draw and cut in a straight line. DraftingSteals offers an incredible selection of plastic, wood, aluminum, and stainless steel models from quality equipment suppliers such as Alvin and Fairgate. Select the best tool for the job. Use wood and plastic t-squares for drawing, they offer an inexpensive option for students and schools. The metal models can be used in a variety of applications for drawing and cutting.
T-Square Drafting Information
- The t-square gets its name because it has the shape of the letter T.
- The long straight strip known as the blade is attached to the head of
the t-square at a 90° angle.
- A right-handed drafter uses the T-square with its head of against the
left side of the drawing board, and a left-handed person may place the head
against the right side of the board.
- Paper is positioned square to the drawing board by aligning the
horizontal edge with the t-squares blade and securing the paper to the
- Draw horizontal lines using the top edge of the blade.
- Vertical and angled lines are drawn using a t-square and triangles .
If you need assistance do not hesitate to contact DraftingSteals.