Vyco Vinyl Board Covers
Vyco vinyl board covers are durable, versatile, easy-to-install. The 5-ply VBC vinyl board cover is manufactured specifically for the protection of heavily used surfaces.
Three styles available:
- Compass points, tacks and hard pencil impressions will not mar VYCO-protected surfaces - guaranteed self-sealing surface recovers almost immediately
- The perfect, smooth, stain-resistant working surface for all drawing boards, tables and desks and easy to clean with a damp cloth or sponge
- Preserves and protects expensive furniture against mars, scars, cuts, dents, and prolongs the life of new boards
- Will not deteriorate, discolor or crack
- Ideal as a cover for drawing boards, drawing table tops, reference tables, inspection tables, sorting tables, filing tables, sewing tables, countertops, and shelving
Green/Cream: one side no-glare green, the other a rich cream color.
Translucent: translucent vinyl, ideal for protecting surfaces of fine wood furniture (the ideal writing surface for office desks); for use over grid or graph paper, for protecting glass surfaces of lightboxes and light tables from scratching or breaking.
Gray/White: one side elegant pearl gray, the other a soft matte white.
Easy to install - VYCO vinyl board cover cuts to size easily with ordinary scissors,
then attached easily with VYCO-STRIP double sided tape.
The Vinyl board covers are offered in rolls or already cut. The vinyl board sheets are cut in sizes ranging from 18” X 24” to 43 ½” X 84”. These vinyl board covers are great for protecting drawing boards or table tops.