Vyco drawing board cover is a Borco type vinyl covering to draw and write on which is smooth, durable, and easy-to-install. The 5-ply VBC vinyl covers by Alvin are manufactured for the protection of heavily used surfaces such as drafting tables. DraftingSteals offers a complete selection of Vyco rolls and sheets.
Three styles available:
Green/Cream: one side no-glare green, the other a rich cream color.
Translucent: translucent vinyl, ideal for protecting surfaces of fine wood furniture (the ideal writing surface for office desks); for use over grid or graph paper, for protecting glass surfaces of light boxes and light tables from scratching or breaking.
Gray/White: one side elegant pearl gray, the other a soft matte white.
Vyco Drafting Table Board Cover Specifications
- Compass points, tacks and hard pencil impressions will not mar VYCO-protected surfaces prolonging the life of boards and tops.
- Guaranteed self-sealing surface recovers almost immediately from impressions
- The perfectly smooth, stain-resistant surface for drawing and writing cleans easily with a damp cloth or sponge
- It preserves and protects desks and other furniture against mars, scars, cuts, and dents
- Will not deteriorate, discolor or crack
- Ideal protective cover for boards, table tops, file cabinets, and counter tops
- Easy to install cut to size with ordinary scissors, and attached with double sided tape
The Vinyl board covers are similar to Borco and offered in 10 yard rolls up to 60” in width and precut sheets ranging from 18” X 24” to 48” X 96” in size. Vyco protects new boards and turns old table tops back into useful desks again. Contact DraftingSteals with questions, Vyco can be custom cut to fit most any work surface.